The brown spot will be lighter or gone and the red

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The brown spot will be lighter or gone and the red

Post by rikkaavira on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:13 pm

The brown spot will be lighter or gone and the red spot or blood vessel will be much smaller. Some patients with thin skin and very light pigment or small broken blood vessels will see complete removal after one treatment. However most people see definite improvement 5 weeks after the IPL treatment and require 2 more treatments for complete removal. How Many Intense Pulsed Light Skin Care Treatments Will I Need? If you have very fair thin skin with minimal sun damage and very light pigment or very tiny blood vessels you may only need one IPL treatment. However most people need 3 treatments scheduled 4-5 weeks apart for a complete result. Who Should I Consult For My Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Skin Care Treatment? The best IPL machines are found in a physician's office. Less powerful IPL machines are allowed to be used in Spas, but results are not as effective with these downgraded machines. In my experience patients do not get the results that they want in a spa, and often come to my practice for repeat treatments with the Lofgren IPL after having already spent money for IPL in a spa. The other benefit of having your IPL treatment in a physician's office is that you will be examined by a doctor who can properly diagnose your skin condition. Some brown lesions are dangerous and require medical evaluation and should not be treated with Intense Pulsed Light. If you have Resaca or larger blood vessels on your face, a different therapy is required. These are medical treatments and should be done in a doctor's office. Your skin will be evaluated for more serious skin conditions, and you will receive more effective Intense Pulsed Light skin care treatments. How Do I Find a Good Doctor to Do My Intense Pulsed Light Skin Care Treatment?

rikkaavira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top