http://myhealthpeak.com/endovex/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't add any sea salt to this dish before you try it

Go down

Don't add any sea salt to this dish before you try it Empty Don't add any sea salt to this dish before you try it

Post by tehitavux Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Don't add any sea salt to this dish before you try it, as beet greens are naturally salty. Beet greens shouldn't be eaten more than a couple of times a week, as they contain an acidic substance that can weaken the enamel coating on your teeth if eaten too often. If you don't enjoy beet greens, you should still consider buying red beets that have their green tops, as loose red beets are typically not as fresh as those that still have their green tops. If prepared and eaten and their skins, Yukon gold potatoes and sweet potatoes are an excellent source of dietary fiber. They're also rich in complex carbohydrates, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and manganese. I have consistently found Yukon gold potatoes and sweet potatoes to be effective in the treatment of peptic ulcers, duodenal ulcers, and some stages of inflammatory bowel disease. A simple soup made by blending together steamed Yukon gold potatoes or sweet potatoes along and freshly pressed celery juice or vegetable broth has worked wonders for many of my patients who have suffered from various ulcerations in their GI tracts. I have yet to come across a published study supporting this natural remedy, but I've seen enough people benefit from it to recommend it as a first-line approach for inflammatory lesions in the digestive tract. One medium size avocado contains a whopping 15 grams of fiber, making it one of the most fiber-rich fruits that we know of. Avocados are well digested by the masses, including toddlers and young children, and contain plenty of healthy raw fat, most of it monounsaturated.

tehitavux

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum